Requirement and take a look at on Android Studio 3.5
Ensure that your outdated challenge operating correctly along with your current android studio library.
1. Reproduction challenge listing and rename folder for brand new challenge identify e.g. Bramara
2. Open your current new challenge the use of Android Studio 3.5. After opening challenge whole, Navigate to 1: Venture -> Venture. It’s possible you’ll observed your challenge most effective has two listing pointing to new challenge folder and outdated challenge folder. Shut your challenge.
3. Edit appl.iml on listing new challenge -> app -> appl.iml the use of textual content editor. Change all outdated challenge identify into new Venture Identify.
4. Reopen your exising new challenge. Navigate to 1: Venture -> Venture. It’s possible you’ll observed your challenge most effective has one listing.
5. Navigate to 1: Venture -> Applications. proper click on for your part -> Refactor -> Rename.
6. A Caution message will pop up. Ensure that all exchange will follow to new challenge folder! After that select Rename programs e.g. com.dedetok.bramara.
7. Navigate to 1: Venture -> Android. Open app -> manifests -> AndroidManifest.xml. Repair Application Job to new pakage identify. Alternate your Application Identify to a brand new one.
8. Open Gradle Scripts -> construct.gradle (Module: app), exchange your applicationId to new challenge, e.g com.dedetok.bramara and sync challenge.
9. Blank and rebuild your new challenge.
10. Your new challenge to edited/exchange.
Be aware: if adb run appearing task no longer discovered, edit your Run/Debug Configuration. Module will have to level to module application e.g. app